Founded in 2005, Nonprofit VOTE partners with America's nonprofits to help the people they serve participate and vote. We are the leading source of nonpartisan resources to help nonprofits integrate voter engagement into their ongoing activities and services.
Our goals are to:
- Provide high quality resources for nonprofits and social service agencies to help them incorporate voter engagement activities into to their ongoing work.
- Build lasting capacity for nonpartisan, nonprofit voter participation.
- Promote sustained increases in voter participation, especially among voters new to the process or with a recent history of lower participation.
- Engage voters where they gather to work, learn, advocate and receive services.
- Broaden support for the revitalization of democracy and election reforms.
- Strengthen the nonprofit sector and encourage new civic leadership.
Learn more about us in our 2012 annual report, Nonprofit VOTE 2012: Nonprofits Mobilize the Vote.