Nonprofit VOTE's Voter Registration Tool
Nonprofit VOTE’s voter registration tool makes registering to vote fast and easy. Developed by Rock the Vote over several election cycles, it uses simple prompts and state specific instructions to guide voters through the voter registration process. When a voter finishes filling out the form, all they need to do is print it, sign and date it, and return the form to the election office address provided.
Benefits of the Tool:
- It’s a click away to register voters at your nonprofit or anyone visiting your website.
- The simple form guides users through the information their state requires.
- Easy prompts eliminate mistakes associated with using paper forms, like illegible hand writing or missed fields.
- It’s trusted, secure and up-to-date. It’s the country’s most well-known and relied upon online voter registration tool. The Presidential Commission on Elections singled out this Rock the Vote tool in their report to the president.
See How It Works
Watch this short screencast form our partners at Community Health Vote to see the online voter registration tool’s features and how it works
Get It Now
Simply link to the tool on our website at:
Install the tool on your own site. Installing the tool means that when visitors click on the link or button, a popup will appear on your webpage. Visitors will not have to leave your site. Copy the code you see to the right of the option you prefer and paste it into your site. The text link and buttons under Options all work, so you can test out the tool for yourself.
|Use a text link on your site:
Register to Vote Here!
|Button option 1:
|Button option 2:
In addition to using the buttons provided above, you can easily modify the code to use your own voter registration button, appropriate to your site. Simply replace the hyperlinked image with an image of your own. For example:
In the code above the “img” tag’s “src” property value has been altered to show the address of an image on YOURSITE. The “class” property’s values have also been removed. We’ve left the width and height the same, but they will need to be adjusted depending on the size of the image being used.
- The tool gives users the option to receive timely election reminders from Rock the Vote.
- If the voter provides an email address, Rock the Vote will email them a link they can use to re-download the filled in form.
- It’s easy to adjust the code to include your own Register to Vote button to match your website.
Contact Us with Questions
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with your questions.
Email: Julian Johannesen