Nonprofit VOTE partners with America's nonprofits to help the people they serve participate and vote.
We have over 114 state and national partners, representing more than 65,210 nonprofits nationally. Our partners:
- Promote nonpartisan voter engagement to their affiliates, members, constituents, and peers–including our webinars and resources on our website.
- Encourage and assist members in conducting voter engagement work, including directing them to appropriate resources.
- Are leaders in advocating for the importance of voter participation and its value to both the nonprofit sector and our communities.
- Participate in or sponsor trainings or events like National Voter Registration Day.
- Promote voting and share voter information on their websites, in communications, and across social media platforms.
Nonprofit VOTE provides partners with access to our online resources, free printed materials, trainings, and other voter engagement resources. By supporting our partners, we are working to build the capacity of the nonprofit and civic sectors to effectively carry out nonpartisan voter engagement work in the context of their mission, ongoing activities, and services.
If you work with a national nonprofit network, state nonprofit association, human service alliance, or other state or national nonprofit collaboration serving the broader nonprofit sector and are interested in expanding your work on voter participation, please contact us.