Help Sponsor Our 2016 Webinar Series
Nonprofit service providers and community-based organizations have a key role to play in assisting and encouraging their clients and constituents to participate in our democracy. Research shows that when nonprofits assist and encourage their clients to register and vote, they vote at significantly higher rates. That higher turnout leads to more responsive elected officials, better public policy, and a host of benefits for nonprofits and the people they serve.
Since 2008, Nonprofit VOTE’s popular webinars have provided nonprofits across the U.S. with in-depth training in nonpartisan voter engagement. Each of our webinars is tailored specifically to the needs of nonprofit service providers and CBO’s, and each equips attendees with the skills and confidence they need to become effective champions of civic and voter engagement.
This year, Nonprofit VOTE is launching a new Webinar Sponsorship Program. The program offers partners and allies the chance to publicly show their support for this important work, while helping keep the workshops free so we can reach the broadest possible audience.
Over the last seven years, we have grown into the most popular source of online training for 501(c)(3) nonprofits interested in civic and voter engagement. Our twice-monthly webinar announcements go out to a list of 12,000 active supporters. Boosted social media posts reach tens of thousands more each month. Our popular webinars draw nearly 100 nonprofit leaders on average (and as many as 130-170 in some cases), plus scores of other registrants who watch the videos afterward.
Attendees are primarily individual service providers and CBOs, regional and state networks of service providers and CBO’s, and national organizations with members or affiliates across the country. Other frequent attendees include leaders in the civic and voter engagement field and funders with an interest in civic engagement and voter outreach.
You may sponsor an entire webinar, half a webinar, or a quarter. Each webinar will feature one slide that shows our sponsor(s) logo(s). Additionally, sponsors will be listed publicly in the email promotions to our full 12,000-member email list, on social media, and on the Nonprofit VOTE web site.
- Exclusive Webinar Sponsorship – $2,000 – Choose one of 12 webinars for your exclusive sponsorship. Your logo and a short message will be prominently displayed in emails, social media, and website promotions for that webinar, reaching thousands. Your logo will also appear at the start of the webinar on a full slide and the moderator will read a message that you supply.
- Partial Webinar Sponsorship – $1,000 – Choose one of 12 webinars for your partial sponsorship. Your logo will be displayed in emails, social media, and website promotions for that webinar, alongside 1-2 others. Your logo will also appear at the start of the webinar on a half slide and the moderator will read a message that you supply.
- Webinar Supporter – $500 – Your logo or name appears in email and website promotions for one of our webinars. Your logo is displayed at the start of the webinar on a quarter of a slide.
Nonprofit VOTE offers nonpartisan voter engagement training, materials, and other resources to 501(c)(3) nonprofits. As such, Nonprofit VOTE reserves the right to decline sponsorship requests from partisan organizations or groups with a clear partisan bias.
Sponsors receive several opportunities to interact with our audience while simultaneously supporting our efforts to reach the broadest possible audience with our free webinars. Depending on level of sponsorship, these include:
- Your logo and message at the start of the webinar PowerPoint (and in the recording of the webinar that will appear on our YouTube channel for one year.
- Your logo in email promotions for the webinar (including two email blasts to our full audience and a follow up email to all of those who RSVPed for the webinar.
- Your social media tags included in social media posts about the webinar (including boosted posts on Twitter and Facebook)
- Your name or logo in website promotions for the webinar (including the webinar RSVP page, Nonprofit VOTE’s homepage, and our dedicated webinar page)
Thank you for agreeing to sponsor Nonprofit VOTE’s webinar series. We appreciate your support. Please fill out the short form below.