A New Year, new elections, and new data can only mean one thing—the return of Nonprofit VOTE’s webinar series! Our 2011 webinar topics will include:
* Nonprofits and the 2010 Census
* Conducting Candidate Forums
* Nonprofits and Ballot Measures
* A Primer on Nonpartisan Voter Participation
* Election reform and more!
Our first webinar on the Census will be held in early April. By then, each state will have detailed and localized Census data which will frame our conversation. We look forward to continuing to share valuable resources and information with you during our webinars this year—and best of all, they’re free for 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations! We’ll keep you posted with sign up information as March approaches and remember that you can access past webinars on our website.