Tomorrow is Election Day! In areas impacted by Hurricane Sandy, there may be changes to official polling locations that are not reflected in online tools. Be sure to check with your local elections office for updates to polling sites.
- Embed the tool on your website to raise the profile of the election.
- Share the link with your audience.
- Set up a computer in your lobby to allow voters to check their voting information.
You can also use your state’s online poll finder or contact your local elections office.
- 45 states have online registration look up tools.
- Contact your local elections office to confirm your registration.
- Call 1-866-OUR-VOTE (687-8683) or visit www.866ourvote.org.
- Call 1-888-VE-Y-VOTA (839-8682) or visit www.yaeshora.info.
- Browse additional 2012 election tools and resources.
- Learn more about ballot measures and voting as an ex-offender or student.
- Make voters aware of their rights at the polls in your state.
- On the go? Get the VoterHub mobile app–a collaboration between AT&T and the Voting Information Project.
On Election Day, don’t hesitate to call your local elections office with questions or concerns. Find yours.
Happy Election Day Eve from Nonprofit VOTE!