2018 National Partner Agreement
Welcome to Nonprofit VOTE! Nonprofit VOTE partners with America’s nonprofits to help the people they serve participate and vote. We have over 114 state and national partners, representing more than 65,000 nonprofits nationally.
Nonprofit VOTE works to promote increased voter and civic participation, especially among populations new to the process or with a recent history of lower voter turnout. We provide training and resources to build the capacity of the nonprofit and civic sector to effectively carry out nonpartisan voter engagement work in the context of their mission, ongoing activities, and services.
Nonprofit VOTE is a founder and the managing partner of National Voter Registration Day.
We appreciate your partnership and look forward to collaborating with you and supporting your work.
- High quality voter engagement materials with co-branding opportunities (toolkits, fact sheets, posters)
- Monthly webinars on conducting voter and candidate engagement featuring experienced practitioners from our state and national partners
- Trainings and speakers tailored to your audience (webinar or in-person)
- State by state voter information provided through our partnership with the National Association of Secretaries of State
- Alerts about new nonpartisan election resources, national exposure for your civic engagement work via Nonprofit VOTE’s website, newsletter, and social media presence
- Access to current research on effective voter engagement strategies and the impact of nonprofits on voter participation.
- Invitations to Nonprofit VOTE national events
- Identify someone on your staff to act as a liaison to Nonprofit VOTE
- Help and encourage affiliates and partners to conduct and expand voter engagement activities
- Promote Nonprofit VOTE webinar trainings and resources in your communications to affiliates and partners
- Feature Nonprofit VOTE and nonpartisan voter engagement at your annual conference or at policy convening (such as targeted workshop, plenary remarks, materials in attendee bags)
- Add a Nonprofit VOTE link to your website, blog, newsletters, or social media platforms.
- Participate in and support National Voter Registration Day