After a long delay, we’re finally posting the materials from our March 17th webinar on Being Nonpartisan.
Here are a few of the other resources we mentioned during the webinar:
- Benefits of Voting – Read more about the benefits of voting in these factsheets
- Engaging New Voters – Full Report – Our 2014 study of nonprofit voter outreach and its effects on voter turnout.
- Nonprofits, Voting and Elections Online – This is our online guide to remaining nonpartisan while conducting voter outreach activities as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit.
- Nonprofit VOTE’s Voter Engagement Resource Library – Find all of our factsheets and other resources here.
- Bolder Advocacy – Bolder Advocacy is a prgoram of the Alliance for Justice. They are a wonderful source of information on nonprofit voter engagement and lobbying. They’re team of attorneys have prepared dozens of factsheets on everything form responding to a canddidate’s factually incorrect statement to preparing a candidate questionnaire.
- 1-800-NPLOBBY – Bolder Advocacy’s hotline
- Nonprofit Votes Count – NVC is a program of Independent Sector, National Council of Nonprofits, United Way Worldwide and Nonprofit VOTE. It provides resources to nonprofits interested in engaging their staff, volunteers and boards in voting and elections.