Thank you to everyone who was able to attend last week’s webinar “The Benefits of Voting.” Thank you also for all of your questions. If you have any more questions, please feel free to contact George Pillsbury or Julian Johannesen.
As a part of our “Ready for 2016” initiative, Nonprofit VOTE will be rolling out new and updated resources almost every month in 2016!
Here are a few of the other resources we mentioned during the webinar:
- Benefits of Voting – Read more about the benefits of voting in these factsheets
- Engaging New Voters – Full Report – Our 2014 study of nonprofit voter outreach and its effects on voter turnout.
- Nonprofits, Voting and Elections Online
- Bolder Advocacy – A great source of information on nonprofit voter engagement and lobbying.
- 1-800-NPLOBBY – Bolder Advocacy’s hotline
- Nonprofit Votes Count
RSVP for Our Next Webinar:
Being Nonpartisan: Guidelines for 501(c)(3) Nonprofits
Thursday, March 17th, 2:00PM ET, 11:00AM PT
“We want to help our clients register and vote! But can we? Is that even allowed? Could we lose our 501(c)(3) status?” The answers to those questions are yes, yes, and no, in that order. If you’d like to hear the details, then this webinar is for you. In this webinar we’ll discuss permissible, nonpartisan voter engagement for 501(c)(3) nonprofits – what you can do, what you can’t, and what to watch out for.