Our first webinar of 2017, “Plan Ahead 2017: Creating a Voter Engagement Plan and Timeline for Your Nonprofit,” is now in the books. If you were unable to attend the webinar you can watch the webinar on Nonprofit VOTE’s Youtube channel now; download the PowerPoint presentation; or download the audio MP3.
The two new resources mentioned during the webinar are also now available. Download the 2017 Voter Engagement Timeline and the 2017 Planning Worksheet.
Thank you to our attendees who posed so many excellent questions!
We mentioned several other resources during the webinar including:
- Benefits of Voting Series: This series explains the many benefits of voting for voters, nonprofits, and even your health!
- Engaging New Voters Report: This report analyzes the effectiveness of nonprofits doing voter engagement activities, and outlines out best practices for 501(C)(3)s.
- A Voter Engagement Checklist: A short guide to planning and activities.
- A Voter Participation Starter Kit: A short booklet on voter engagement.
- Voting in Your State: 50 State Guide: This is a one stop shop for links to voting information in all 50 states.
- Fair Election Legal Network’s State Guides: This series of guides summarizes important information about voter registration in each state.
- Nonprofit Votes Count: On this site you will find our toolkit that specializes in engaging nonprofit volunteers and staff. Among the materials is a sample letter from a CEO to staff endorsing voter engagement work.
- National Voter Registration Day: It’s never too early to sign up!
If you’d like to direct people to this blog post, use this link: bit.ly/Feb9thMaterials
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date about our future webinars!
Our next webinar is next week! Thursday, February 23rd at 2:00 PM ET, 11:00 AM PT. Join us for “Plan Ahead 2017 Part 2: Nonpartisan Voter Engagement Tactics.”