Did you know, this fall over 75% of voters will be eligible to receive a mail ballot? In states where a majority of voters have not voted by mail in the past or where laws have changed in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, nonprofits have a role to play in educating and preparing voters to participate in the coming election. In this webinar we showed you how!
Special thanks to guest speakers, James Hill (Nonprofit VOTE), Sarah Jackel (Civitech), Brett Clarke (Votebymail.io) and Alek Psilakis (MassVOTE), for sharing their knowledge and expertise!
Please feel free to download the Powerpoint and watch the webinar on Nonprofit VOTE’s YouTube channel.
For more information on the areas touched on throughout the webinar, be sure to check out the list of resource below!
- Make Sure Your (Mail-in) Ballot Counts (Blog by Brian Miller)
- Tips to Support Voting by Mail
- Sample messages for newsletters, social media, and more about voting by mail
- Register2Vote Tool
- What is VoteByMail.io
- How to Get Started as an Organizer
- Contact: BrettClarke@votebymail.io / https://calendly.com/brettclarke