February 27, 2018
1 minute, 16 seconds to read
Webinar Rundown: Plan Ahead 2018 Part 2
Thank you to all of you who were able to attend our February 22nd webinar “Plan Ahead 2018 Part 2” Special thanks to Cheryl Ellis for lending us her expertise.
Please feel free to download the webinar PowerPoint and audio file, or watch the webinar on Nonprofit VOTE’s YouTube channel.
Here are a few of the additional resources we mentioned during the webinar:
- Bolder Advocacy: Bolder Advocacy promotes active engagement in democratic processes and institutions by giving nonprofits and foundations the confidence to advocate effectively and by protecting their right to do so.
- League of Women Voters: The League of Women Voters of the United States encourages informed and active participation in government, works to increase understanding of major public policy issues, and influences public policy through education and advocacy.
- A Voter Participation Starter Kit: A short booklet on voter engagement.
- Voting in Your State: 50 State Guide: This is a one stop shop for links to voting information in all 50 states.
- Fair Election Legal Network’s State Guides: This series of guides summarizes important information about voter registration in each state.
- Voting in Your State Guide: This is a one stop shop for links to voting information in all 50 states.
- Nonprofit Votes Count: On this site you will find our toolkit that specializes in engaging nonprofit volunteers and staff. Among the materials is a sample letter from a CEO to staff endorsing voter engagement work.
- National Voter Registration Day: It’s never too early to sign up!